Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Job Seeker

Mark Ringwald
Another member looking for a job. Here's the scoop on Mark, straight from him:

"My most recent position was as AmericanLife TV Network’s Vice President of Programming. AmericanLife TV is a basic cable network targeting Baby Boomers and available in over 13 million households nationally and on Verizon, RCN and Cox locally. The company was recently sold and moved it operations to Dallas where they already had a staff in place.

"At AmericanLife TV I was responsible for the look and content of the network from program acquisitions, to scheduling the network, to operations including uplink, master control, on-air promotions, traffic and the website. I also supervised all original productions. It also means that I have a lot of management experience in almost every facet of the cable and television industry. Right now, I am open to using my skill set in the same or even a different industry. I like to think I am adaptable to new situations and have always been a quick learner."

Interested in learning more about Mark? Contact him.

No comments: