Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Madness... and Our Gift to You!

So the holidays are upon us, and party invites are rolling in... It seems every night a different organization is requesting my presence for cocktails and appetizers. And truth be told, with my work being "full steam ahead" and the fact that I've got evening meetings 1-2 a week for the next few weeks, I'm really not inclined to accept the invitations. Does that make me a bad networker? A bad PR person? I hope not!

So in light of how I crunched I feel this holiday season, CCG is giving its members the gift of time! We're not going to pry you away from your meetings, conferences, seminars, blogging, twittering, Facebook-ing, gift shopping, decorating, caroling, etc., etc., this month for a lunch, happy hour, or holiday party.

That said, we do encourage you to go and take the two+ hours you'd normally give us and do something for YOU. Get a massage or mani /pedi. Play video games at home or arcade games at ESPNZone. Just do something for YOU. You earned it! (And when someone asks you what you're doing, just tell them you're enjoying your holiday gift from CCG!)

Happy Holidays, and we'll see you in 2009!

-- Robin

No comments: