Marymount University, located in Arlington, VA, invites applications for a full-time Webmaster. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, publication and maintenance of Marymount University's web site. He/she will take a leadership role in developing and designing the site's next iteration, to be completed during the coming year.
REQUIRES: Bachelor's degree; minimum two years' experience designing, editing, coding Web documents. Competitive salary and generous benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- University-paid life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays including one week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Tuition remission/Tuition Exchange
- 403(b) retirement plan with 7.5% percent University contribution
- Medical and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- Paid sick and annual leave
Please complete the online application and attach a resume, cover letter, three reference and links to Web sites you have created and maintained. Must be currently authorized to work in the US. AA/EEO