Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Been Delinquent. Sorry!

OK. I've been delinquent about posting. Sorry, everyone! Things at my day job have been crazy. I hope to have up a post about yesterday's CCG lunch later this week or early next week... if the lunch happened. (I couldn't go thanks to ... surprise, surprise, my day job.) In the meantime, since I don't have a heck of a lot of time to post, thought I'd just post some interesting links.

Recaps of "If You Build It, Will They Come?" event with superstar bloggers Frank Warren (PostSecret.com) and Rohit Bhargava (Influential Marketing blog)
Marya Ruiz: 1 pic = 1,000 words ... therefore, 65 pics = 65,000 words
Joe Loong: Event: If You Build It, Will They Come (Yeah)
Heidi Moon: (Blog) Post Secrets, or: A Report from #socStardom

Kevin Rose: 10 Ways to Increase Your Twitter Followers
Great advice from Kevin. Retweets: Good. Twitter Bio: important. People use it to determine whether they want to follow you or not. Links: Good. I've definitely gotten new followers off of links I've posted. #hash tags: Also good. Definitely got new followers early on when tweeting (and hash tagging) events.

Too Much Noise On Twitter? Filttr Will Tell You What’s Worth Reading
Information about a new Twitter app that helps you filter the tweets you receive. Especially helpful if you're following a lot of people.

What to Blog About When You Have Nothing to Blog About
If you blog, you've been there. Bloggers block. Some good tips.

No comments: