Friday, March 14, 2008

What do CCG members want?

The question came up lately, what happened to the name tags at CCG lunches? I was reminded that at most (if not all) networking events, I've been asked (forced?) to wear a name tag. While I like being able to see other people's, I never liked wearing one myself. So one of the reasons we don't wear name tags at CCG lunches any more - in addition to not having any - is that I didn't really want to bother with them.

But I turn the question to the group: Should we bring them back?

There are a few dollars in the CCG coffers now. I could buy some tags and a few markers. But do you, CCG members, really want to wear them?

Chime in, share your thoughts. And while you're at it, let us all know what topics we should cover next, where you want to eat next, and anything else you want from your free CCG membership.

-- Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Name tags can often be annoying, but they really are useful networking tools. My two cents.
Bridget