WHEN: Thursday, January 14, 2010 from 6:30-8:30pm
WHERE: Busboys and Poets at 14th and V Streets, Washington, DC
WHAT: A group of D.C. Journalists will discuss how they use social media to source their stories, conduct research and reach audiences.
MODERATOR: veteran newsman Jim Long (@newmediajim) of NBC Universal
- Jennifer Nycz-Conner (@jenconner) of Washington Business Journal
- Lindsey Mastis (@lindseymastis) of WUSA9
- Ryan Grim (@ryangrim) of HuffPost
- Jamila Bey (@jbey) of NPR and WAMU
- McLean Robbins (@deacondoesdc), Contributor Features Writer, Washingtonian Magazine
YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND. Space is limited. No on-site registration.