Friday, October 2, 2009

October lunch: Restaurant Search

So I'm breaking our "no presentations" rule for the second month in a row with our October lunch... with good reason. Our October lunch is focusing on a website development topic, and it only makes sense for our presenter to be able to reference the actual web site. This, of course, has put a wrench in our plans... because "Internet access" is not one of our usual lunch location requests. So here's where you come in. We need your help finding a location. I'm including our qualifications below. Please send me your location suggestions.
  • private room that seats 40-60 but doesn't charge to use the private room
  • in D.C. and metro accessible
  • as I mentioned above, must have Internet access
  • food cost: approx. $20 for sandwich + drink
Thoughts? Please, please, please send some suggestions my way!

-- Robin

No comments: