- How have you successfully leveraged the resources of your organization to benefit broader coalition efforts?
- Based on your previous experience, describe what you perceive to be pitfalls/obstacles that may impede a coalition’s success.
- How do you effectively integrate coalition objectives and messages into your organization’s daily activities and communication?
- What are the keys to sustaining participation and engagement from stakeholders in coalition activities over the long-term?
- What tools (Web-based and other) have you found to be effective to promote community building, collaboration, and networking among coalition participants?
And taking advantage of our largely non-scientific audience…
- Based on your personal observations and experience, what do you perceive to be key shortcomings in science outreach and communication that ought to be addressed for the COPUS effort to succeed?